How do I track My Order?
The ideal way to track your order is to sign-up at WoodenBazar.com and then visit the order tracking page. Or, as a guest, you can visit the Track Order page and enter your Order ID and your Email address or phone number linked with the order. Here, you can check the details pertaining to your order, such as Order confirmation, Manufacturing progress, Quality check and dispatch details. We always try our best to deliver the product within the specified or communicated time limit. We also proactively get in touch with the customer, either through electronic means or through calls, to notify them about the status of their product and where it is in transit. If, in a rare case, you haven’t received communication of any form from us after 10 days of placing an order, feel free to give us a call at our customer care number or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Estimated Time for a Delivery?
Team Wooden Bazar is dedicated to dispatching your products within 5 to 7 day of the timeline; however, in case of exceptional situations like transport strike, riots, natural calamities (like rains, flood, earthquakes, etc.), it might happen that the Est delivery time may exceed than the promised timeline. In such situations; you will be given updates about your products, and Wooden Bazar will be responsible to keep your products on priority and deliver at earliest as possible. We humbly request your cooperation in above exceptional situations, as your support is essential to ensure that we continue to keep serving you with high quality furniture.
As the custom products are manufactured from scratch on order, so sometimes it can get extended.
This delivery time is not applicable for some specific pin codes.
Are there any delivery or installation charges, or any hidden fees?
No, but the free delivery is only applicable for the very first attempt on a visit to your ship-to address. In case of a missed delivery, (from a customer) an extra visiting charge would be applicable for later installation.
Also, we shall not be responsible for providing installation of wall mount TV unit, study table, wall shelf etc. upto the value of 10,000. In case customer want to avail this service an additional charge of 500 would be applicable at the time of placing the order.
Wooden Swings are not eligible for installation service in any condition.
Also installation details are mentioned with every product.
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
When the product has been delivered to your doorstep, please ensure the following:
- Please check all the external surfaces of your product for any forms of breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches or insect infestations.
- In case there is some dust deposit, or the product lacks shine, our delivery team will be able to fix this on-the-spot by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface in question with a cloth. Please know that this is an accepted industry-standard way of cleaning the surface or polishing it.
- If there is a scratch or a crack on the product, raise this issue with the delivery personnel as well as our customer support team. Our carpenter will resolve the issue on the spot, or we will arrange a visit to rectify the issue. If the carpenter fails to resolve the issue, we shall remanufacture the product/part of the product.
- For all products that inform any form of assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product, so that you have the peace of mind that everything fits well and is accounted for.
- For all products that require wall mounting/installation, kindly decide, prior to the delivery of the product, on the exact location in your house where you would want the product to be placed. Instruct the delivery team of the same. Please make sure that you have all the necessary approvals for drilling, etc., that may be required for mounting the products on your walls.
- For all products that are kept on the floor, such as tables and chairs, ensure that the product stands stable and straight. If there happens to be an uneven leg (having less than 5mm of difference), our team will install bushes at the foot of the leg so that the product remains balanced. If the difference of the uneven leg is more than 5mm, we will take the item back and provide a replacement or a repair, based on the extent of the change required.
- For all forms of seating products, such as sofas, kindly sit on the product to ensure that the whole structure is stable with your weight on it. Also check the fabrics for any deformities or defects.
- We make sure that the insides of storage products, such as drawers, are well-finished so as to not have any splinters or loose pieces that might hurt your arms. However, the extent of polish in these internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on the external areas.
- Wood, especially hardwoods, have natural physical aspects, such as differing grain patterns and minimal stain differences. No knots will be present in your product, as these result in structural weakness, and are rejected at the quality control stage. Differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hardwood products.
- During the summer months, hardwood products may expand slightly, which might result in some drawers to get stuck. This is completely normal, and you need not worry about it. Minimize the exposure of the product to heat, and when Summer passes, it will return back to the previous form.
Once the product has been delivered to you, and after your inspections, our delivery team has left your premises, Wooden Bazar won’t be liable to any damage that occurs due to mishandling or rough usage. Any self-mishandled or damage issues reported after successful delivery and installation of the product, will not be considered as company’s responsibility. On such circumstances the customer is 100% accountable for these self-damages caused to the product and shall not receive any replacement or refund from the company. As well any damage on inspection if found due to rigid use or mis-handling will overpass the criteria of refund/replacement or compensations.
Will the Product be Exactly as Shown on the Website?
Wooden Bazar tries its best to deliver Products and Services exactly the way they are described on the Website. However, the nature and tendency of natural material-based products is that each piece of furniture is unique in its own way. Wooden Bazar hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the finish or appearance of the final Products or Services ordered by the User over and above generally acceptable standards on the same. The quality of the Products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations.
What if I receive a damaged product or there is a manufacturing defect?
- We practice highly specialized and strict quality control measures to ensure that the product is up to our standards even at the time of delivery. In case you do happen to receive a product that has been damaged during transportation, or there is some manufacturing defect, such as, balancing, levelling, finish, paint, fabric, etc., please raise this issue to the delivery personnel at the time of delivery and also contact email@example.com with providing photographic evidence of the said issue. Our team will assess the issue and get back to you within 1-2 business days. Depending on the degree of the damage in question, we shall provide you the solution. For issues concerning manufacturing defects, a solution will be provided.
- Wooden Bazar shall have the sole right to determine whether the product is defective or not. (also mention specification)
When will I get a refund, if eligible?
If you are eligible for any refund, the same shall be given to you as per the following guidelines:
- All refunds process initiation shall be subject to pick up of all cancelled items from Your/customer's premises.
- Post receiving the products back to the warehouse, a refund shall be initiated within 2-3 business days.
- Refund will be initiated via NEFT, cash or by the way payment was originally made.
- Depending on the orders, the processing charges might be deducted.